Thursday 26 January 2017

Ludacris made a slang-friendly Scrabble app to ‘bring us together’

I like word games. A lot. When I immigrated to the United States, Boggle was a fun way to learn different words within small combinations of the English alphabet. In college when Words With Friends was all the rage, I spent many hours trying to beat peers and strangers. These days, I start the morning with a round of The New York Times mini crossword puzzle, then a few more rounds of online Scrabble before bed.

So I was pleasantly surprised when I woke this morning to the launch of a Ludacris-touted app that’s basically Words With Friends but with the acceptance of colloquial words. Slang N’ Friendz works just like the aforementioned app — you can choose to be matched with Facebook friends or strangers, or play a practice round with...

Continue reading…


Ludacris made a slang-friendly Scrabble app to ‘bring us together’ appeared first on http://www.theverge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment