Tuesday 28 February 2017

The Verge at work: how to make the most of the Mac menubar

Last week I bought a set of Beats X wireless headphones. They're pretty great, and the Apple-ified system of automatically pairing them to my Mac after I pair them to my iPhone works flawlessly. Less flawless: they seem to do a worse job staying connected to both my iPhone and my computer at the same time than the Bose QC35s do. This means that every time I want to use them on my Mac after using them with my phone, I have to click the Bluetooth menu, click the headphones, and click connect.

Three clicks. In the annals of First World Problems, this is pretty near the top. Even so, I wanted to fix it. And if this were an iPhone or an iPad, I would simply have to accept that that's the way things are. But no, this is a Mac, and on a Mac we...

Continue reading…


The Verge at work: how to make the most of the Mac menubar appeared first on http://www.theverge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment